Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where do I get a Chi hair straightener?

I live in Toronto, ON and i really need a hair straightener. Thanks.Where do I get a Chi hair straightener?
I live in BC, but if you live close enough to the U.S go there. It's not worth it buying it in CAN, since it's like 2 times more expensive. I got mine @ trade secret in the U.S, and it was 120$. In canada, I've seen them for up to 200$. Sooo not worth it.Where do I get a Chi hair straightener?
Does anyone need a Chi Hair Straightener?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AliskYDlVpnuKQdqUPDWJSzty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081129144832AAwvwY1

Report Abuse



i don't know if you have sally's in canada


but go get the GENERIC kind at sally's if you do.





its much much cheaper and its exactly the same.





Generic Value Products.
i live in Cape girardeau, MO, but my friends got theirs from Sally Beauty Supply stores or their salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment