Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best flat iron(hair straightener)??

Mkai, so I've been wanting a flat iron for my hair for a while now and i was wondering what brand is best to buy for a hair straightener...My hair is kinda thick but not really and price isn't a real issue but the cheaper the better..so yeah! What brand do you guys think is the best?Best flat iron(hair straightener)??
A lof of the people say Remington Wet2Straight, and I used it for about 3 years already. It WAS great for first few months till it dried out my hair. It's probably because it isnt the best hair straightener out there, not to mention that it was sold at a regular drug stores. :/





So, I'm planning to switch to a better professional one. And trust me, it is worth buying a good straightener that 'll actually do the job ! :)


Go to : folica.com , it has the top straightener brands.





I heard that the CHI straightener, and the Sedu are the best ones out there. They are quite expensive, but are totally worth it





Good luckBest flat iron(hair straightener)??
okay the best thing i have found is the maxius, maxiglide hair straightener. My hair is really thick %26amp; i take about 15-20 minutes to straighten it. i would say it's better than chi cause of that %26amp; it has pins so that it kinda makes it slide easier %26amp; smoother. it's not a flat iron it's a straightener. it works with steam so it's really great.. you can buy it at linen %26amp; things for about a little over 70 bucks.



Remington Wet2Straight is also what i use, ive been using it for just over a year, my hair always got frizzy if i didn't dry it first so i wouldn't recommend straightening it while wet, but i have thick hair and it works very very well. and its one of the cheaper ones, don't get a really cheep one because with straighteners, you get what you pay for.
Remington Wet2Straight straightener is the one I use. I also have thick hair. It has worked well for me for over a year, and it is nice not having to damage my hair more by blow-drying it first. And another plus is that it is fairly cheap, though the quality is definitely anything but!
Remington Wet2Straight, most defintely.


Ive used those thinner flat irons, but I have long thick-ish hair so it didnt work well for me. It kept curling or frizzing.


But with this one it stays straight all day.


Ive been using it for about a year or two.
Chi!


they are amazing.
GHD IT RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]





this is what it looks like
RIMMEL! No doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment