Thursday, February 2, 2012

Instyler Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener?

Okay so I've wanted the Instyler pretty badly and I just read some reviews on it; mostly BAD.



There's a cheaper version of the Instyler that people seem to give better reviews...

http://www.sallybeauty.com/paris-hilton-/a>



Should I go with the cheaper one because it gets better reviews or should I stick to the name brand product?Instyler Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener?
Nearly everyone I know who has the Instyler really likes it! I would get it from the real Instyler website cause I heard somewhere the really cheap ones might be fakes.Instyler Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener?
I have an Instlyer and it works OK. To me, there doesn't seem to be any significant difference between it and a regular straightener when it comes to the results. If the cheaper version is getting better reviews, you could always try it and see if it works as well as they say.
I would recommend just getting the Instyler from this place for 54 bucks and it has free shipping. To e honest its actually a very good straightener, I ordered one for fairly cheap online at http://www.instylerbuys.com , it works great on my curly thick hair , theres a lot of YouTube videos on that site also showing how well it works with different types of hair.
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment