Thursday, February 2, 2012

InStyler庐 Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener? Have you tried it?

I saw this info commercial and wanted to buy it.





I too have long thick hair, more on the wavy side but love when I CAN manage it well. I have several ceramic stylers and love them all but am always looking for something new, exciting and better.








I wanted to wait until I saw additional reviews because like a lot of products on TV, they all sound good but some are not worth the money or time.





If you have USED it personally or KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS....please let me know your opinions.





I am looking for REAL ANSWERS from REAL PEOPLE!





PLEASE REFRAIN FROM RUDE REMARKS OR THEY WILL BE REPORTED...Sorry but I say this with all my Answers because I tent to receive too many answers from people who obviously have too much time on their hands and their intentions are is to be rude and disrespectful!








THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP ON THIS !!








MUAH!! =)InStyler庐 Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener? Have you tried it?
hi, i just received it last week. my mom is actually using it on my hair right now! i don't really like it because it doesn't get the roots of my hair, which is what i need because i have VERY curly hair. otherwise, it is just like any other STRAIGHTENER. its just like the other one i was using before!! also it is taking longer than usual, and if you make the wrong move, u get burned bad. (happened to mom) we just switched to the old straightener because it's taking too long. the noise it makes is annoying. like a cranking noise. we are sending it back.InStyler庐 Rotating Hot Iron Hair Straightener? Have you tried it?
Its actually a very good straightener, I orderd one for fairly cheap online at http://www.instylerbuys.com , it works great on my curly thick hair , theres a lot of YouTube videos on that site also showing how well it works with different types of hair

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment