Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best straightening iron/ hair straightener?

By the way i'll be buying it off ebay so it needs to be cheap! Thanks againBest straightening iron/ hair straightener?
chi. chi. chi. they are THE best and i have had one all my life. i have impossible thick indian hair and it does wonders. everyone needs one.Best straightening iron/ hair straightener?
Heat damages hair no matter what, so don't keep a flat iron on it too long. My friends swear by Chia and Infra Shine, both are supposed to be good, but they all fry my hair.
Fhi's or Ghs's





amazing quality :)
get a Chi they are amazing. I have one and my hair used to be soooo curly, puffy, and frizzy and now its pin straight.
I have a remington wet to straight that works very well :)
CHI
dont get a chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment