Thursday, February 2, 2012

IInstyler vs Chi Iron Hair Straightener?

which one is best? i have REALLY curly hair and i have A LOT of hair and it's LONG. i want to be able to straight my own hair ,but im not sure which one will do....?








thankss %26lt;3 (:IInstyler vs Chi Iron Hair Straightener?
One thing do not get the instyler! just don't get it my hair is damaged and alot fell off because of it.Chi should be much better I have alot of curly hair too and I am deciding on getting a GVP,I've heard alot of good reviews so I am going to try it out,it's about $80.00 at Sally's


But get the Chi over the Instyler sae money and your hair!





HOPE I HELPED :]IInstyler vs Chi Iron Hair Straightener?
CHIs are very very good straighteners. However, I do not suggest you buy one unless you only use it off and on. If you are looking for a flat iron to use daily, a CHI is not the right choice. I spent $150 on a CHI Nano, then it broke less than a year later. I used it everyday, I put it away after I used it, and I took very good care of it. Their heating sources burn out very fast, I guess.








I have heard that GHDs, T3s, and Remingtons are good. I use the remington Wet2Straight. It's really good, and I have your type of curly hair. I have very very thick curly hair that hard to manage.





Oh, the Remingtons usually range from 15-30 dollars. Theres a really good Remington thats blue...I dont know whats it called, but my friend has it and it work on my hair as well.





Good luck!
My friend Ashlyn has REALLY curly hair too, and it's pretty long. She was using a red Conair straightener, but it damaged her hair,She used this stuff called ';Queen Helens Cholesterol'; on her hair to repair it... she recently bought a Chi at Sallys and from what i've seen it's worked great from her. As for the other straightner I have no idea! Hope I helped some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment