Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are CHI hair straighteners GOOD?

i was thinking of getting chi hair straightener and am willing to pay about $160s at the most. so if you've tried it or know someone who has what do you think of it??? and did it work for you??? i would also like to know where to find them (in Canada Toronto area) :DAre CHI hair straighteners GOOD?
I have a CHI and I love it- the plates are a really good quality ceramic, and my hair is super frizzy %26amp; thick so I need something serious to get my hair looking straight and shiny. The best place to get a chi in Toronto is the Beauty Supply Outlet, because they're always cheaper (and you know you're not getting a fake one either)... I noticed they have the cute red sparkly Christmas ones out now too, that come with nail polish!Are CHI hair straighteners GOOD?
I think they're good, however, I have found better ones.





I like hair straighteners that give you temperature options, the Chi's I've owned don't offer that and my hair is so fine and can be damaged easily.





But I do love it!





You can find Chi's at hair salons in the Toronto area, or shopping malls.
Yes they are i own one and i love it leaves my hair very straight and soft:)


definitely a good buy but be careful with it don't leave it lying around because the clamp breaks with too much pressure on it. (happened to my friend when she accidentally stepped on it)
Yes. The CHI straighteners are AWESOME!!!!! They work amazing and they dont burn your hair like most do. you can buy them anywhere but you can get it the cheapest in target or a place like that.
Yes they are very good :) My sister has one and i love it! They are so amazzing%26lt;3 You can honestly get them anywhere, online, beauty salons, etc...


Good Luck :)
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment