Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In your opinion, what is the best flat iron/hair straightener you can buy?

I've heard that CHI is nice but I've never known anyone who has owned one.In your opinion, what is the best flat iron/hair straightener you can buy?
Check into Sedu (although I've not used it).



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>In your opinion, what is the best flat iron/hair straightener you can buy?
ceramic
CHI!!! I don't have one but my friend says she can't live without hers.
I have naturally curly hair and I have the Chi to straighten my hair when I want a change. I never was able to straighten my hair very good before the CHI, but now it gets so straight. I spent $100 on it, but well worth it. I have to dry it sorta straight with the dryer, adding a little straightening balm. The I divide my hair into sections and run the CHI over it, sometimes more than one swipe. The CHI is ceramic, and it really makes my hair shiny and soft when I use it, not fried and brittle. I feel the money was well spent.
ya go with chi, just got mine and i love it! if chis broke easily than no salons would buy them. where i live every good hair salon has the chi. The chi is my third hair straightener and by far the best. my first was a revlon i think, and that just sucked, died in 3 months. my second was some 40 dollar straightener from sally beauty supply which still works but takes longer to straighten. My chi though, I can add curl if i want because the ends are curved around unlike other straighteners. its just great.
definetly CHI.

first of all its ceramic which is very good for your hair

and i love it it works wonders! pin strait hair =]
HOT TOOLS!(the brand) they work great
None use jumbo sized rollers a lot kinder to your hair
THE HAI!!!!!!!!!!



HAI

HAI

HAI



it's the best.
My friend has one by Conair I think is like black and ceramic (they sell it at any Walgreens). Well wow I was in shock on how good it works. I had my hair real wavy just the other day and well I grabbed her hair straightner and wow in less then 10 mins all of my hair was straight. With the Chi, it has taken me longer to straighten it plus they break really easy. Either way good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment