Monday, January 30, 2012

Does the INFINITY conair hair straightener really work?

Yes! I love that blow dryer! No other straightener worked on my hair and this thing does. It doesn't damage your hair as much as the other do it controls frizz and makes it soft and smooth. It works like a hair dryer! I highly recommend it!Does the INFINITY conair hair straightener really work?
yes i love it so much my friend got it for me for x-mas its amazingDoes the INFINITY conair hair straightener really work?
i heard it is really good
Yes it does, but you have to make sure you're using the right temperature, and you put it small sections at a tie. You have to do this with every straightener, of course! Also, use protection spray!
The Conair Tourmaline is good too. I got it for christmas and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment