Monday, January 30, 2012

I Can't Find Conair Hair Straightener!!!!?

My hair really needs a straightener, and there is a particular product that I want, but I don't know where to buy it! The product that I want to buy is the: Infiniti Nano Silver by CONAIR High Temperature Ionic Steam Straightener. Here's some information about it:



Model number: SS9



Uses steam and ions to straighten the hair while eliminating frizz and flyaways.



Features:

1. Three position detangling comb

2. Automatic multi-level steam function

3. 1.5'' wide Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic coated plates



Click on the link or copy and paste to go to the web page with a picture and description of this straightener. Please help me! Thanks a lot!



Link: http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/categ/a>I Can't Find Conair Hair Straightener!!!!?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00132T/a>



or



Target.com: Ionic Nano Silver Tourmaline Ceramic 1.75'; StraightenerI Can't Find Conair Hair Straightener!!!!?
go to www.conairsteamstraight.com. thats the offical website.

No comments:

Post a Comment