Monday, January 30, 2012

Why doesn't my Conair hair straightener work?

i was straightening my hair this morning and by the time i was on the last piece thingy the heat turned low and wouldn't straighten at all..


the lights on it show but the heat won't come on and i didn't get water on it either or anything..


does anyone have an idea that might make it work or know why it doesn't work?Why doesn't my Conair hair straightener work?
It doesn't work because Conair doesn't make good quality straighteners. I used to have one that I spent $30 on, and it had the same problem. If you want a good straightener, you really need to spend the money for it and get a Chi. I used my friend's once, and it took me 5 minutes to straighten my hair (my hair is naturally wavy-curly), while my Conair one normally takes at least 20 minutes. Just save your money and go for the good one. You won't regret it.Why doesn't my Conair hair straightener work?
if you pull the plug out by the wores and not the base of the plug itself, that may be what damaged it. also, if your straightener is more than maybe two years old, it could have just crapped out on you because of old age. if all else fails, call up the company (you can get the number off the internet) and tell them exactly what happened. sometimes hair straighteners come with a warranty and you don't even know it.
i had the same exact problem last week i just got a new one
did u buy like one dat was 14.99?


dont buy those usually the ones $20 and up work better

No comments:

Post a Comment