Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What heat iron (hair straightener) is best for avoiding fried hair?

any ceramic plated straightener, just make sure to keep it on a setting that works with your hair (1-3 for thin hair, 4-6 for normal, 7+ for really thick)What heat iron (hair straightener) is best for avoiding fried hair?
a Chi iron - they are about $ 110 but they are great - they take 20 sec. to heat up and instead of frying your hair they give it moisture you can buy them at select walgreens and JC PennyWhat heat iron (hair straightener) is best for avoiding fried hair?
Ceramic is always the way to go...just make sure your hair is well conditioned and dry before using it. my hairdresser also told me to spray on mist of shine spray on the hair before using the flat iron. it helps to protect it and it also gives that shiny sleek look.
A conair straightener it works really good.
Ceramic with ion technology. THey don't heat up as much and are much faster than regular ones.


Stay away from metal ones.
maxibeauty.com
It doesn't matter which one you use, they all do the same thing, but just with a different name and a different price. Remember the iron doesn't work without a person using it. It only does what you tell it to do.
I agree, Ceramic is the way to go!


I tossed my metal irons long ago and replaced them with ceramic curlers and flat irons.





I have really long, really thick hair so I purchased a flat iron with a heat setting. They get warm fast are easy to use and are well worth the money. And... I can do my hair in half the time.





I bought mine at a salon, so I would call around your area and see what prices run.





good luck!
low or medium

No comments:

Post a Comment