Monday, January 30, 2012

What is i.Chi -- is it different than Chi? (Hair straighteners)?

This store is selling these hair straightener flat irons for $105. It's called i. Chi and comes with different designs. I've have a Chi for a long time, I believe it's ceramic, and it's been great but it died. Now I want to know if this iChi is as good or if this is a cheaper line of Chi products? I don't think the i. Chi is ceramic either. Can anyone tell me what these are and if they are any good?





Chi doesn't have an official website, which I find really odd, and I can't figure out anything about my old model, GF 1001.What is i.Chi -- is it different than Chi? (Hair straighteners)?
the iChi is good but there are plenty of other straighteners that are cheaper and work better than a chi or iChi. i have a straightner called a jilbere tourmaline and it works way better than a chi and it was under $50 =) hope i helped

No comments:

Post a Comment