Monday, January 30, 2012

Chi Hair Straighteners!!?

Should I Trust E-Bay And Buy A Chi Hair Straightener?!?!?

The One Im Thinking About Buying Is Not Cheap And I Dont Want To Waist My Money... Should I Trust E-Bay And Spend $93.99 For Something I Cant Look At Before I Buy It?!??

I Mean I Have Seen Tha Picture But Havent Acctually Seen It Ya Kno??

Help!!Chi Hair Straighteners!!?
You can get it off Amazon for $87.99 and you can get ';super saver shipping'; which basically means shippings free and they get it to you when they feel like it.

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce/a>

Thats what I did and it works great! It is definitely worth the money. It gets really hot which is good except when you burn your ear. Like I did. Five minutes ago. It hurts.

I would also recommend getting some sort of straightening hair product that will protect it because it will fry your hair if you don't.Chi Hair Straighteners!!?
why do u capitalize the first letter in EVERY word u use?
Chi flat-irons or one of the best on the market. $94 is really cheap too. You would be basically buying is at wholesale price.



I've have had mine for 3 yrs and use it on most of my clients in the salon.



I don't know exactly which model you're looking at but I would recommend the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment