Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are CHI hair straighteners really worth it?

I'm looking for a new straightener, because I have a Revlon that I got at Target for like $23 and it's doesn't get my hair very straight and on a good day when I can get my hair straight, it doesn't last long and It will take me like 2 hours, so I think I have very difficult hair. But anyway, I heard that the CHI is a really good brand, but I read some reviews on amazon.com and it said that it broke after a few months. For others, it said that it broke within the warranty and the company refused to refund it or return it.


Has anyone ever actually had any of these problems? Is the CHI hair straightener a good investment?


Thanks in advance!Are CHI hair straighteners really worth it?
its okay.





the Babyliss nano silver works reaaaally good


it leaves your hair shiney and smooth


and if your hair is damage you wont be able to notice





its literally the best








we use it in our class salonAre CHI hair straighteners really worth it?
CHI makes really good products, but they don't back them up very well. Paul Mitchell is just as good, if not better, and also cheaper, and more durable.
well i've had it, and it was fine.





but i recently splurged on the new inStyler straightener, and it's great!


it really does it's job on difficult hair. and it doesn't add more damage.





check it out.
i think they are. i have 2 one of them is like 2 or 3 years old and it still works REALLY good. %26amp;%26amp; the one i mostly use now i've had for about a year and they both work great %26amp;%26amp; its the only brand of straighteners that actually gets my hair how straight i want it!
no i had mine for a year and works fine but use heat protection!!

No comments:

Post a Comment