Monday, January 30, 2012

CHI hair straightener....?

Ok I am thinking about getting a CHI hair straightener (CHI 1'; red toile scroll iron) and i am wondering if it is a good hair straightener? I have gone through about 4 or 5 hair straighteners in the past 1 or 2 years (about $40-$80 each) but obviously CHI is a little more expensive... I want one that will last about 3 years or more... and still be good quality... does anyone know?CHI hair straightener....?
I work at JcPenney salon and the Red Toile Scroll iron is a JcPenney exclusive iron. To be honest, all of the JcPenney exclusive CHI irons are pretty poor quality. That's why I suggest that people buy the reqular black one. CHI is definately worth the money! I have had mine for 2 years and have never had a problem. This is the only one that keeps my frizzy, wavy, coarse hair straight all day. It has ceramic plates that can work wonders on even the most coarse of hair! The CHI has a lifetime warranty, as long as you keep the box, you can send it and a $15 check in the box back to the manufacturer and they will fix it or replace it for you. Email me and I can send you a coupon for an additional 20% off of the CHI @ JcPenney. The coupon works for the 9th of December, which is the same day that the CHI goes on sale there for 20% off.



Btw, squeeze sensitive means that if you are squeezing the straightener to tight, it won't pull your hair and cause breakage because the plates can be pushed in and rotate.CHI hair straightener....?
I have a CHI, and it works wonderfully. I've had it for a while now, and not only is it easy to use, it gives very good results. During the whole time I've used it my hair hasn't gotten split ends and it also in my case makes me hair feel softer and smoother!



Also, depending on which one you get , I can use mine to curl my hair as well (or make it wavy, flipped, etc.!) With that 1in one that you want I believe you can too.
you should deffinitetely get the CHI!!!! they are AMAZING, I have used lots of straightners and it works the best, it straightens my hair quickly, heats up fast (60 sec), causes less split ends, saves tons of time, and they last for years! ( i know a lady who has had hers for 10 years and it still works great! and they have a gaurentee policy for the first year and it's only 30 dollars to have it fixed after that

almost all beauticians that i know also reccomend the CHI

plus, you can even curl your hair with it!

as you can tell, i love my CHI! haha so yes get it!! :)
I have a Sedu personally and I really love it. But my 2 nieces have the Original CHI model and they are extremely happy with it. The oldest one told me she had burned out 2 el'cheapo straighteners before getting the CHI. The 2 of them have used it 5 or 6 times a week for over a year now.



Squeeze sensitive is supposed to mean that the more you squeeze, more heat is directed to the hair. It could also mean that you can get better results with minimal pulling on your hair (less damage too).



As for the quality, yes, a couple of years ago they had a problem with the power cord. It was often related to people wrapping the cord tightly around the body. The wires broke and the units stopped working. The newer models have a power cord that rotates in a round socket, although if you treat it gently, you should not need this.



Oh, and btw, the Original CHI is less than $85 so its not all that high a price. I would NOT buy it on Ebay though. I have heard too many stories about fakes.
I strongly suggest the CHI. I have had one for over 2 years now, and it is working great (by far the best one I've ever had)! I haven't had any problems with mine, but someone I know did break theirs. It was completely their fault, but all they had to do was put it back in the original box with the warranty paper and they replaced it no questions asked! So just keep your box!
Chi is one of the best. We have them at work, and they last at least that long in a salon setting (used daily, many times a day)
Chi was a great iron if you can still find one of the originals. There are hundreds of fake chi irons out there ...Ebay is full of them. I have a suggestion for you and it is really inexpensive too. Designer Melissa Kaye has a flat iron that works great , has a lifetime warranty, has all the features most irons have today and the cost is under $20.....if you go on ebay right now they are $9.99....just can't go wrong...Check there feedback and customers reviews too.
Forget about CHI - now that they've upped thier production, and are openly selling the product to any store that will take them, expect the quality to plummet. I highly suggest a ';GHD'; brand styling iron - it seems CHI also sold thier advanced technology, and GHD made a better mousetrap. It's a bit of an investment, but for SURE worth it. Expect at least 3 years worth of valuable service, and more.
get a Sedu



http://search.folica.com/search?p=Q%26amp;ts=c/a>
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment