Monday, January 30, 2012

Conair Hair Straightener?

Ughh! Theres half of you who say Chi is sh*tty.. and Conair is the best. Then the other half says Chi is the best.



So I'm thinking about buying a Conair Straightener instead?

It's 30 dollars. Should I go for it? (:



http://www.conair-store.com/product_deta/a>Conair Hair Straightener?
I'd go for the Chi Hair Straightener. I absolutely love mine, but they are expensive to buy. I've had mine for about a year with no problems (knock on wood). My friend had a Conair and it broke within the first month. They are cheap, maybe that's why?



If you're worried about the price tag, try and be one of the 500 people to try out a new Chi Hair Straightener product the Chi company is offering people. You supposedly get to keep it after too. http://www.freesamplesfromheaven.com/chi/a>



Good luckConair Hair Straightener?
Amen girl! I know how you feel :P Lol but personally last year I tried a CHI and it was horrible %26amp; %26amp; Broke in less than 3 months :( But then I bought an Infiniti Conair Straightener for about $30-$40 and it works great :) I still have it today and it's still in good shape :)

So I say YES definitely go for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment