Monday, January 30, 2012

CHI hair straightener?

ok, i sraighten my hair with a chi and it is fine, then like an hour later it is already all wavy, i use this really good hair straightening cream, and when my hair was like an inch or two shorter a while ago, it seemed to work fine. Anyone know what is wrong? has this happend to u with a CHI straightenrr?CHI hair straightener?
Okay CHI starighteners are the best and it should work for any hair....Im hispanic and I have African American hair....well sort of u could say NAPPY! lol well one of the problems that I noticed on my hair \is that I don't put anything in my hair....creams and oils used to make my hair so conditioned that it wouldn't straighten out right...it had that thick oily look ugh! so what i do now is that I wash my hair...and done deal...just let it dry completely and straighten it...what you can do afterwards is put just a lil bit of sheen but don't over do it!CHI hair straightener?
If you've had the Chi for a long time that could be it.


After a while of using a straightner alot ecspecially of you leave it on on accident sometimes it can basiclly not get as hott and not work as good. Or maybe your hair just isant right for striaghtening you cal get it permenitly straightned at the salon.
sometimes, we all just have to face the fact that our hair won't do what we want it to. CHI straighteners are the best of the best, so, if it doesn't work, your hair could just be the problem. Don't waste your time with it, you don't want to fry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment