Monday, January 30, 2012

Revlon or Conair hair straightener/iron?

I straighten my hair every year at a salon and now I have permed wavy hair. Sometimes I get bored and wish to straighten my hair myself. I do not want to spend over $50 on a straightener but a regular or rather cheap one as long as it straightens my hair.



I was looking at Revlon and Conair. Which one is better? Or is there any other economic brand?Revlon or Conair hair straightener/iron?
revlon works for a longer time but conair sometimes works better. overall revlon is the best. some people also mentioned the remington wet 2 straight. i heard its pretty good. also hot tools.Revlon or Conair hair straightener/iron?
should get conair

better quality
I would definently recommend a Revlon. I got a Revlon straightener for 20 bucks at Walmart and it worked really good! It lasted for about 3 years too!
Well, I recently got an Infinit by Conair straightener and curler. It is pretty good.

Make sure you buy ';ceramic'; straighteners/curleres (it should tell you on the box if it it ceramic). Because it dosen't damage your hair as much as the non- ceramic straighteners/curlers
revlon straightener, for sure. i used to have a conair straightener and a revlon curler and it didnt really work. but now i have a conair curler, and a revlon striaghtener, and both work amazingly. but revlons much better as a straightener than a curler for me. try and get the ceramic one.
i got a fantasic Conair ceramic straightener for $26



http://www.ulta.com/control/product/~pro/a>



maybe check on some toher ones on this site . .i have an Ulta store around me . . check to see if ther is one by you . .they have some pretty amazing stuff.
i got a 10$ revlon one at the big lots i think. it works really well even though its not ceramic
well...to be perfectly honest, both brands suck...i know because i had both and neigher lasted longer then 3 months...so if you want a GOOD straighter, then get Hot Tools (professional) and its only about 35-40 dollars depending on which you choose and its lasted me 4 years so far and counting, so i would say invest in a good one instead of getting a cheap one because in the long run, the cheaper one would end up being the more expensive one since you will probably have to keep buying new ones, so you really do get what you pay for...My hair is really thick and curly, so maybe thats why the others didnt work, and maybe im just rough with my straighter, but i would get the more expensive one...and its even under $50....at least it was when i bought it for my sister last year....I hope that this helps....:)
chi is the best hair straightener ever, seriously i love it
nahhh! try andis clippers (size 000) and buzz it down to the scalp. bald-headed would be a nice look for you.
get revoln cermanic flat iron.....the cermanic kind doesnt damage the hair like the metal ones
i havnt tried revlon but i tried conair and its crap! i would suggest a proffesional one from www.folica.com
Revlon all the conairs i have used are horrible! And go with a ceramic one also.
both are great but I use Revlon and it works best to me.
I don't even think Revlon makes a hairstraightner. I went on there websight (below) and couldn't find one. But Conair sucks, don't buy one. If you are going to buy one get a ceramic one, they don't dry out your hair. Here is the websight:



http://revlon.com/home.aspx
I would say Revlon is better. Sometimes you can find a hot tools straightener on sale, which would be a lot better because that is a great brand.
i love conair. it go well.
I own a ';Hot Tools'; ceramic hair straightener and it works well on my hair, and my hair is really long and thick and it definately wasn't over $50 bucks
conair is the best
Revlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment