Monday, January 30, 2012

Chi hair straightener...?

I'm getting one for xmas, I have extremely thick, medium length hair - will they make it REALLY straight?

Every hair straightener i've owned in the past hasn't really done a great job, and left my hair with a wave or two in it.



I've also heard that chi's tend to have problems early on in their ';life';... and usually break after 6months-1year - is this true? If so, can I do anything to prevent this?Chi hair straightener...?
DO NOT GET CHI. it will break within 8 months and you have to pay $35 plus shipping to get it fixed.



Chi is being recalled now due to fire hazards. see:



http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/prerel/prhtm/a>Chi hair straightener...?
i got mine for x-mas and it works really good! i get my hair thinned every 2 months because it is so curly and frizzy!! it normally takes me 45min to straighten it really good but now it only takes 4min. i love it so much and it makes it feel thinner too!! plus it has a year warrenty so if it goes bad you can hand it in and get a new one for free! its awesome! email me at aj_ryan10@yahoo.com and lemme kno how it works!
i got mine a year ago and they r still working well i think they r really good
I have had a Chi for over a year and it is the best investment I have ever made as far as hair care. I have very wavey fine hair and all the other ones that I have used just made my hair frizz. I havn't had any issues, and mine came with a life time warrenty, I don't know if your dose, but you may want to check.
i have a chi and my hair is 30 inches long and very very thich i can barely brush it! but when i got the chi it worked fabulous! it would defintley work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment