Monday, January 30, 2012

Chi hair straightener?!?

Whats so great about the chi hair straighteners? Are they a lot better for ur hair lke not damage it and stuff or are they just good for it? Do u recommend it??Chi hair straightener?!?
I have heard good thing's and bad thing's about Chi. I heard it works well, but then again I hear it breaks about a year of use. I don't really know. Personally I think the ';cheap'; brands work as well as the ';expensive'; brands. You should try buying a inexpensive brand first and if it does not work buy a expensive hair straightener.





As long as the flat iron has ceramic plates it won't damage your hair.Chi hair straightener?!?
they are definitely a step above all the rest.





the plates on it are actually ceramic, they do not just have a ceramic coating on it... this means that they last until the electrical part breaks, which is basically never. on a cheaper straightener, the coating wears off, and you end up having to by a whole new one. in the end, you will spend probably the same amount of money, so you might as well just get a chi now!
They get really hot. I love mine.Its amazing
chi straighteners are just about the best out there. ihave had mine for over 3 years, and it was the best investment i have ever made. it heats up extremely fast, and gets much hotter than most straighteners, which makes it possible to get the curliest of curly hair striaght. i have fine hair, but tons of it, and it makes my hair bone straight. i also use it every day, and it doesn't damage my hair as much as the ';walmart brand'; straighteners did before.





i would deffinitly suggest it to anyone who is willing to pay the extra $50 for it. it's well worth it.





hope this helps:]
I have super curly hair, and one of my friends had the Chi Turbo 1 inch flat iron, and she used it on me, man..that was the STARIGHTEST hair I've ever had, and she didn't even put any products on me, I was amazed.
i had a chi and i first loved it and now a year later its broke i took care of it idk why its broke but alot of my friends had one too and theres broke about a year later.. i wouldnt spend the money on it. there are alot of good straighteners our there that work just the same or better and are not that much i bought a new one called jilbere and its great and was only 40 dollars at sallys beauty supply store and it works better than my chi did and gets hotter!
chi is the best.. It gets hotter,plus if you chi hair products it prevents hair damage from the heat.... they are a investment. I have had mine for 3yrs and going strong...
They are no better than a regular saightener they just get hotter. You can buy one if you want the labe but other wise you arent getting anything better than a regular straightener.
no a chi straightener is no better than the next. an anytime you apply that much high heat to ur hair there is no way to protect it unless you use a protect serum or cream b4 u flat iron. chi straighteners are only a ceramic overlay. not fully ceramic. ppl just thinkt hey are awesome bc they are chi. %26amp; chi flat irons break too easy. but no i would not recommend it.i would recommend then HAI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment