Thursday, January 26, 2012

CHI hair straighteners ?

are they good? CHI hair straighteners ?
super good while they work. i bouhgt one on folica and 6 months later it stopped working. i have a 2 year waranty on it so i can still return it but this new one better not die on me again. its awesome it straightens your hair so fast because the heat control goes up pretty good. it goes up to 410 i have thick, frizzy hair and it only takes me about 25 minutes to starighten my hair when with the other straithners like cover girl and other stuff from walmart and the drug store it took me around 90 minutes!!!!! not only that my hair didnt come out super straight and shinny. i love my chi i just dont love the fact that it stopped working so soon. I bought mine at folica for 110 chi gave me a 1 year warranty and folica gave me another years warranty. make sure you buy the chi at one of their listed carriers on their wenbsite or else they wont validate your warranty. CHI hair straighteners ?
ive heard there terrific! I have been told that they make hair shiny, glossy, silky, heat up fast and hot, mak hair straught, and KEEP hair straight. They are worth the money, but dont over straighten it and damamge it! But i have also heard they can break easy and cause dry, split ends :( Your Chose! Good Luck!
Many people will tell you yes, but they are wrong.



at first it works well, but this isbecause it does not have an adustable heat dial, so it is already set at an extremely high temp. No wonder it works well!!!



but eventually it will have ur hair fried and damaged.



if u dont want grandma hair get a sedu straightener.



it is the best flat iron currently and what celebrities use.



it actually moisturizes and produces shine.



buy it here at folica.com their having a $20 off special so it will cost $88!!!





and take a look at the before and after pics!

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>
I have one and its really good .It makes my hair super straight, silky, shiny and its doesn't make your hair frizz when you go out doors. Also use the chi products. The CHI straightener is the best one I've ever got.
they are really good. they make super curly hair very very straight. i would definetly recommend CHI.
YES. Mine was probably the best $100 I've ever spent on anything. I love it. It cut down straightening time and damage on my hair compared to the ';gold plated'; one I used to have.
Yes they are the best i have on and i love it!! It's totally worth the money :)
ive heard theyre really good!

i havnt actually got any though,

ill stick to my ghd's lol (:

x
they are amazing! lol i definaltly recommend them!!!!
yes! they work great especially on thickish hair

No comments:

Post a Comment