Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I dropped my flat iron/hair straightener in the toilet for a few seconds. Is it okay to still use?

After that, I quickly rinsed it off with soap and water and hand dried the outside. I've been letting it dry out in the open for a couple of days. When I plugged it in today, it sizzled a little so I quickly unplugged it. Is it ruined forever? Or should I just let it dry out more? I really don't want to have to buy another one because I don't have the money for it right now. How long should I let it dry out for?I dropped my flat iron/hair straightener in the toilet for a few seconds. Is it okay to still use?
NO


youll get electricuted!! and its probably wrecked.. and why would you want to put toilet water on your hair??I dropped my flat iron/hair straightener in the toilet for a few seconds. Is it okay to still use?
to be safe get a new one
That's just nasty. Sorry. Throw it away.
Water drys give it a few more days. But to be safe get a new one so ya dont get zapped while your straighting your hair. LOL mental picture.
no way sister!!!! THATS GROSS!
ew why would u want to use it again anyway? get a new one, even if its a temporary cheap one for about $20.
nope...get a new one
um...i don't think youd still want to use it after it fell in the toilet...besides...you don't want any risk either. Get a new one.
Make sure it's dry and that is you don't use it for a few days to make sure . Then I think you shouldn't have a problem .If it was only in the water for a few seconds it should be OK .
Let it dry for about 48 hours and then see what happen's
I wouldnt...could be waterlogged.
No, once it has been in water (even for a few seconds) it is virtually unsafe to continue to use. Buy a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment