Monday, January 30, 2012

Chi Hair straighteners??

I have really curly hair. I don't wanna flat iron my hair every day, just occasionally so tell me some stuff about them...are they worth the $$$, about how much do they cost, how well do they straighten ur hair, do they make ur hair shinyer???? anything else you wanna add would be kewl too!!! thanx %26lt;3Chi Hair straighteners??
You can just get a perm. signed the GangsterChi Hair straighteners??
I have one and it is amazing!!!!! I have really curly hair and i use the CHI because it gets really hot and doesnt damage my hair.


I've seen it cost from as little as $100 all the way up to $150, it all depends on where you buy it. It is really worth it.
I have a Chi and it is the best. Price is about $110-$125. Just make sure you get some thermal hair products to help protect your hair. I use Kenra Thermal Styling Spray.
i have really curly hair too , and i've had this iron for 2 years. it still works perfectly and is well worth the money. my hair is so thick and curly , and this is the only straightener that makes it stick straight. mine was 130 dollars at a hair salon. my hair is soo shiny when it is straightened and it barley has any damage after 2 years of straightening 5 days a week. i love it so much and i wouldnt use anything else.
I had curly long hair until i straighten it with this flat iron called andis at walmart for 14.99. It really works because i couldn't find anything at first. Now i have long straight hair. Just wrap it every night and wear a scarf. It last for a long time you might have to touch it up sometimes. And use pressing oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment