Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My flat iron/hair straightener just went on me and I need to buy a new one. Any suggestions? I want a good one

I have the Original CHI and I love it, it works great!! Also if you know anybody who is good with electrical stuff, you could most likely have them fix yours for you. My Chi went out (after about 5 years of use) and my husband found a bad spot in the wire, so he cut off the bad spot and re-connected the wires and it works great!My flat iron/hair straightener just went on me and I need to buy a new one. Any suggestions? I want a good one
Well if you want a good one I suggest a CHI pricey, yes but well worth it. If you want a cheap, but good one, go buy a hot tools ceramic. They are amazing as well. And also thin, short hair? Get a small straightner. Thick hair? Get a big one. Hope I helped (:My flat iron/hair straightener just went on me and I need to buy a new one. Any suggestions? I want a good one
i think that you should get a chi. i have one, and it works great. it costs over $100, but it is a good investment, cuase it will last a long time, and most likely not break. it also makes your hair really strait, and doesn't require a lot of time
I have had the Gold and Hot ceramic 2 1/4 inch straightener for 7 years it is amazing and obviously lasts 4-ever
http://www.folica.com





thats where i got my straightner (A Solia) and it works great!


they also have reviews you can read on too see what people thought of their products





very awesome site
Morphy Richards Cordless Straighteners are really good!
GHD's


I got the new pink stylers %26amp; they're brilliant!


I love them
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment