Monday, January 30, 2012

I have a conair hair straightener and it doesn't work that well. What is the best hair straightener?

Is a conair supposed to be a really good one? Cause I'm wondering if my real problem is that no straighteners will work that well on my hair.



If not what is the best one and where can I get it? I don't care how much, but I want it to be realllly good and work on really hard to work with hair.I have a conair hair straightener and it doesn't work that well. What is the best hair straightener?
You can't go wrong with any CHI. GHD is really good but its really expensive. go to this website and look around

http://beautychoice.com/I have a conair hair straightener and it doesn't work that well. What is the best hair straightener?
Well I believe the best hair straightener is the Conair SS9 Infiniti Nano Silver High Temperature Ionic Steam Straightener. I haven't ordered it yet. But my friend, says its the best one out there. On the website i went to, it was about $80.00 and maybe $90.00 with shipping and handling. The website i went to is www.JR.com

They have a whole list of straighteners, so i hope you find the right one :)
a bunch of people like the CHI hair Straighteners i have a conair straightener its this one http://www.conair.com/infiniti-nano-silv/a> and it works VERY well

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
i have remington, wet2straight.



Since my hair is curly, it's impossible to straighten it when it's dry, and with this one i can straighten it every day, no one can tell i have naturally curly hair!
GHDs are best in my opinion but it gets very hot(and expensive $320) so leave it for extra special occasions, if you want one for everyday use. A CHI or a SEDU is a great option both costing around $100
I have a CHI straightener and I love it :]

but make sure you use heat spray

and once it's straight it may help you use a small bit of hair spray to keep it straight :]
CHI works great
i love Revlon! i have had 3 of them and they all last forever and work great!
Conair is crap. GHD all the way!!!
no better than the ghd hun!
Looks like CHI's on the roll.........

No comments:

Post a Comment