Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hot iron/hair straightener that goes up to around 450 degrees farenheit? do you know of one?

This is a Christmas present i plan to get but i dont know if there is one out there. If there is please post the name and brand. or brand and name (whatev.) thanks.Hot iron/hair straightener that goes up to around 450 degrees farenheit? do you know of one?
BABYLISS!

I HAVE IT AND LOVE IT

I THINK IT EVEN GOES HIGHER THAN 450 DEGREES

SERIOUSLY LOVE IT

I USED TO HAVE CHI AND NOW I LOVE THE BABYLISS ONE.





ITS CALLED BABYLISS PROHot iron/hair straightener that goes up to around 450 degrees farenheit? do you know of one?
This flat iron will reach 450... like you want .. its a pink 1 inch and its usually around $70
Chi makes amazing ones. I'll grab you the link



http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l101/c/a>
nope but i no one that goes up to 400 at salleys
I currently have Conair it goes up to 375 it really hot



I think there is Chi it goes higher they sell in the local malls for about 100.00 or more. I hear you can use for different purposes at once.



Just be carefull your hair will get hot and your fingers might get red bumps from being so hot. Not the hair straightner
-CHi

-GHD

-Babyliss
well you know how everyone has a CHI, its like 150 bucks and gets soo hott! I kept purchasing this iron to find out that the warranty is only 1 year. I bought three of them each year around the same time b/c they would always stop working in exactly a year. Well one time I was pretty broke so I went to sally's hair supply. Its a beauty supply place. i'm pretty sure you have one, and i got the EXACT same iron for only 70 bucks, it has lasted me 2 years already. It's a generic for the CHI, and its called GVP, generic value products!

trust me... great buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment