Monday, January 30, 2012

Chi Hair Straightener?

My older sister got a straightener for Christmas last year or the year before that my mom bought off of eBay. It broke recently and we bought another one. My mom and me also own a HotStyler hair straightener, but my hair is extremely thick and curly, so the HotStyler doesn't make as good an ';impact'; on my hair. Basically, we have three straightener's, two working and one broken. My sister's friend knows a place to get the broken one fixed, but my sister won't bother to ask her. Does anyone know a place in Newfoundland (Avalon Peninsula) that I can get my Chi Straightener fixed (quickly) ? Thanks :]Chi Hair Straightener?
Hey there!





If your Chi straightener is broken, bring it back to the place you bought it. I have a Chi and it broke too, so i brought it back to where i got it and they gave me a brand new one! It was awesome! They will definately replace it and give you a new one, so thats your best bet =)





Thank for your question %26amp; Good luck to you!Chi Hair Straightener?
i would go with a different straightener than a chi,


maybe PauluMitchell one because the chi severely broke my hair off.





just a suggestion, you can do whatever you want.


just a tip.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment