Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which model of CHI hair straighteners is best for me?

I have recently heard that the brand of hair straightener you use does matter.


I heard CHI is the best


I have naturally curly hair and some models don't really specify what their best for.





I'm looking for one that can hold my hair striaght all day, or the school day for that matter.


I have P.E. which doesn't help


and a relaxer is out of the question due to some troubles in school


So..can anyone help??Which model of CHI hair straighteners is best for me?
Get a Regular 1 inch Chi flat iron. There are just different sizes of the Regular and Turbo Chi iron. And the only difference between the regular and turbo is the turbo has a dial to modify the heat that it produces, which reallt isnt neccesary in my opinion.


I believe that the Chi is the best flat iron out there and well worth the money. I have used a Helen Of Troy before and it really pulled at my hair.


Get the Chi and if you can get you some Chi product for your hair, either the shampoo or some thermal protectant spray.


The Chi Silk Infusion serum is awesome as well. It makes your hair a nice soft shiney finish.


But for sure you need some protectant.

No comments:

Post a Comment