Monday, January 30, 2012

Conair hair straightener?

is conair hair straightener a good brand??? if not can u tell me which brand is better but 4rm target and can it b about $20 if possibleConair hair straightener?
Ive use conair straightener but i didn't like it it leaves my hair dry brittle so I suggest to try Andis hair straightener its very good at very low price 18 bucks you can buy it at walmart stores only is the only place I find it.


if you can earn more money I suggest to try chi hair straightener cuz it better quality it doesn't damage hair so its more safer to use remember to use a heat protection cream always to prevent any hair damage.Conair hair straightener?
that straightner is really bad


it damaged my hairr


you shouldnt get it


PROTECT UR HAIR


D;

No comments:

Post a Comment