Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can I get a Zebra Flat-Iron(hair straightener)?

Okay, so I'm totally in love with zebras and now i want a zebra straightener. So I need help finding a place to get one from. But i don't want to get a super expensive one, tho i don't want a terribly cheap one. HELP! :D lolzWhere can I get a Zebra Flat-Iron(hair straightener)?
hey, i was looking for a lime green flat iron and found one at a mall stand. the brand was Cortex. The ones there were $250 but they had a sale that day and i got it for $80. They have sales very often there. I know Target sales them too. They had cheetah, pink, zebra, and many many other styles. Also it gets up to 410 degrees and works fabulous. Hope i could help!Where can I get a Zebra Flat-Iron(hair straightener)?
laoveeeeeeeeeeee http://www.discountbeautycenter.com/Appl/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment