Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi Hair-straighteners Broken :-(?

I bought a set of Chi Hair-straighteners in American just over a year ago. I live in Ireland so I have been using them successfully with an adapter. I always put them away when I am finished (Being careful not to have any kinks in the lead). The other day I went to switch them on and they just wouldn't turn on. I have checked the plugs and wires, fuses etc are fine. Has this happened anyone before? I really miss my straighteners! ThanksChi Hair-straighteners Broken :-(?
Ugh! I got one for Christmas, and I was so happy, but I went to turn the thing on and it didn't come on. The instructions said to wait for it to wam up, but I waited 10 minutes. It actually never worked for me, so I gave up.


As for yours, I'd say contacting them and telling them your situation, surely they'll understand. At least, I hope they do :)Chi Hair-straighteners Broken :-(?
I had the CHI for over 2 years and I liked it, except in the summer.





The GHD is so much better! Worth every penny...





Good Luck!
If you still have the warranty then you can send it back, but I think it only lasts a year. If not you can always order another off the internet, Sorry!
Yeah, the same thing happend to me.. It sucks, I miss my CHI.
I heard you can call them and they will replace it.worth it to try? You have box still?

No comments:

Post a Comment