Thursday, January 26, 2012

GVP vs. CHI hair straighteners?

which one is the better buy?


is it worth getting the CHI or just as good getting the GVP?





right now, i have a remmington wet2straight straightner. it does not work very well, it takes a while to heat up, it is just all around not a good straightener.








soo. overall. GVP or CHI?GVP vs. CHI hair straighteners?
My CHI was stolen when my house got broken into and I purchased a GVP from Sally's. It works GREAT and it's not as expensive. I love mine.GVP vs. CHI hair straighteners?
I have never heard of a GVP, but I own a CHI.





But honestly, the CHI works great. It works better than a lot of straighteners I've tried. It heats up fast, and makes my hair stick straight. It doesn't fry hair.
CHI, by far. I've had mine for 7 years and I still love it more than any iron I've tried.


And it's good that you're changing, the wet2straights are really bad for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment