Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best wet to dry CHI flat iron/hair straightener?

I have about 20 minutes to do my hair in the morning after i get out of the shower. Ive heard great things about CHI hair straighteners so my heart is prty much set on getting one. Please help me decide what the best one is for me!What is the best wet to dry CHI flat iron/hair straightener?
I think there's only one wet to dry straightener from CHI

http://www.beautychoice.com/products/CHI/a>

and it's probably the best one for you if you only have 20 minutes. But don't immediately straighten, towel dry your hair and let it dry a little when you get dressed then go for it!

=]



PS- CHI's don't always break after a year I've had mine for 6 or 7 years and it works as newWhat is the best wet to dry CHI flat iron/hair straightener?
have you checked out the IN STYLER flat iron etc ... on paid programming.? i just ordered it. it has wet to dry also. it has clips you can watch on it if you go to the web site. also you can order it if you go onto ebay maybe i might have seen it on amazon also. otherwise it cost me around 190 with a extra chip , 2 irons, fast delivery and a 3 year warranty. but on ebay it was like 70 for 1 and with the extra chip which had the memory in it i believe that is what it was. but seriously check it out. i was just going to ask anyone on here if they had personally used it so watch mine to see if their are any responses. as i am real anxious. :) Merry Christmas............
I have a Remington Wet2Straight that I got at Target for $25. It is AMAZING. I have told everyone I know about it and got one for my niece for Christmas. I can't believe how great it is for the price. I have VERY thick, naturally curly hair. I would never go back to paying over $100 for a hair straightener again.
The CHI is really great. My hair is really curly and kinky and it works great for me. I have to run it through my hair a few times but it gets it stick straight.
chi's are great, but usually break after like a year, idk i would go for a paul mitchel one or something go on a site that does reviews and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment