Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straightener?

I got my hair cut the other day and this is me, http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r71/C/a> ... my question is where can I find a Chi hair straightener w/o paying over $100 for it?..I can't rwedo my hair like this until I have one...thanks alotChi hair straightener?
I have a Chi straightener, and I got it at a salon, here in my town for 110$.. (I was desperate tho'...). The only thing I can think of for your answer is to go on ebay and check out what they got. You are gonna have to really look because that particular brand of hair straightening iron is in HIGH DEMAND! Good luck on your search... Your really pretty, by the way!Chi hair straightener?
www.ebay.com you can buy new ones on there for under a $100 with shipping and all! Personally I would suggest the chi turbo 1'; Ive had mine for 4 years and it still works GREAT!! All my friends original black iron has broken and ive had tons of people tell me the same thing. Hope that can help! :)
ok my moms friend just bought a chi straightener for 100$ at target so I would try walmart it might be a little bit cheaper it is hard to say 100$ is about the lowest I have heard of... check out online maybe on ebay or somthing i dont know well I hope I helped :)
There are some Chi straighteners on Amazon that are under $100:



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url/a>



You're hair is really pretty, btw!!!
http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>



$84.95 w/ free shipping
try ebay or amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment