Monday, January 30, 2012

Does anyone have this Conair hair straightener?

YES, I KNOW CONAIR ISNT A VERY GOOD BRAND. But does anyone own it? Does it work well???



http://www.target.com/Conair-Pro-Ceramic/a>Does anyone have this Conair hair straightener?
Wau o-o i heard it was really good, from some friends i know o-o; anyway, it seems to have really good ratings.. and doesn't ruin your hair as fast as a regular one o-o; I'd buy it also for it's awesome look @_@Does anyone have this Conair hair straightener?
?
i do and it works fine i like it i hav ereally curly hair and it works fine........
yeah it works well, ive it
No
I used to have a conair straightener, it wasn't that one though. But it wasn't good at all. If you want a good straightener, get an expensive one from Sally's Beauty supply, like the Helen of Troy, that's what I have. It'll last you a long, long time and works real good. Better than wasting your money and then it'll break or you'll get sick of it and buy a new one again. I have this one: http://www.sallybeauty.com/Gold+Series+C/a>
I have a conair and it works good. Not as good as a chi, but good.
YES I have it and it works wonders with my hair :D
i hav a presser, cuerler, spiral curler, crincler and blow dryer. I LOV THEM ALL! HELL YEAH BUY ALL OF THERE PRODUCTS!
no, but I do have a Conair straightener that's from target, and it works very well for me. I already have really straight hair, so I just use it for the ends.
I dont have one, but i have used plenty of conair hair products and they will just burn my hair, no matter how expensive. I suggest you use that money to buy a better one. Such as a Revlon hair straightner. Those work better.

Conair might work well for a few weeks, but it will get worse with time. And sometimes, your hair won't remain straight too long, it depends on your level of curly hair.
guh. noo but i was gona buy iit 2...but wasnt sure if iit wil work i hav da same problem as u=S
i have it, it is ok
no
no but i want it. i have one though already its conair just different
yeahh i do

it works good

i have relly kinky curly hair

and my hair gets soo straight with it

No comments:

Post a Comment