Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the Best Flat Iron/Hair Straightener?

Especially for those with naturally thick, curly hair.





I'm sure the best is expensive, but if I never have to buy another one it would be worth the price.What is the Best Flat Iron/Hair Straightener?
I've got naturally curly and really thick hair, I use Beyond the Zone flat iron, and when I straight iron with it, It becomes as straight as a board...That's the best cheapest flat Iron I know of....If you want expensive, The Chi is good.What is the Best Flat Iron/Hair Straightener?
I cant remember exactly what its called but it is by revlon, its one you can use to straighten and dry your hair at the same time, wet to set, i believe is what it is called. my sister has one and I use it all the time, it works better than any straightner ive ever had. you can get them at wallgreens, they are about $25-30 i think. hope this helps: )
Sedu.





You can look for it in ';http://www.folica.com





If you look at the reviews, there is a lot of black/African American and curly hair pictures transforming into silky straight hair.
I've had GHD's for two years now and there great can get different sizes for different thickness of hair heres their website


http://www.ghdhair.com/uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment