Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best flat iron/hair straightener out there?

I want one that will keep my hair pin straight or at least straight all day. And wont cause my hair to get dry and frizzy when its in humidity. Also, whats a good hair product to keep my hair straight throughout the day? (:What is the best flat iron/hair straightener out there?
I have a CHI flat iron that I LOVE!! I straighten my hair everyday and have had zero problems in the 2 1/2 years I've had it. CHI's are a little bit more expensive, and can run you anywhere from $90-$150, but it is well worth it. Naturally I have slightly wavy hair and it keeps my hair super straight for the whole day. As for a good hair product? I love Tresemme's Hair Straightening Gel. I put it in my hair after I get out of the shower and I think it makes my hair less frizzy, plus it makes my hair SUPER soft. Like silky smooth. I hope this helps, and remember, a CHI is the only way to go!What is the best flat iron/hair straightener out there?
The CHI is very good, but it doesn't hold up to the quality and performance of a Sedu flat iron. CHI's tend to break frequently and they don't have the tourmaline that a Sedu has. If you want pin straight hair that will last, trust me, a Sedu is the way to go.





A really great product is Kiehl's Straightening Cream (which also protects from heat). Just using it will straighten your hair before you even take a flat iron to it. If you look up reviews, the stuff I've recommended tops the charts.
I love the UltraChi Shimmer. It's the advanced version of the original Chi. It leaves your hair pin straight, until you wash it. It also leaves your hair very silky. To avoid frizz, use Garnier's cream that reduces it. For an extra straight look, use a straightening shampoo and conditioner. Also use a straightening cream when your hair is damp. Follow up with your flat iron :) Make sure to use heat protection so that you don't fry your hair.
the chi is amazing its the best ever


it leaves your hair silky shinny and healthy looking


:P
ghds=)

No comments:

Post a Comment