Monday, January 30, 2012

HELP my Conair hair straightener wont heat up?

've tryed reseting/changeing the outlet, I've brought it to a friends house to see if it would work there..... but it wont work, the light goes on and does the flashing button for heating up, but it stays freezing cold no matter how long I leavit on for... I hate my hair when its not straight its frizzy and incontrollably curly :( please someone help meHELP my Conair hair straightener wont heat up?
look for the warranty on the box.. i doubt that conair has one, but you should look for it anyways. conair sucks, you should buy a straightener with more quality next time.HELP my Conair hair straightener wont heat up?
I have had the same conair straitner for almost 3years now. I use it at least 5times a week, and it still works great! If yours isnt working- then maybe you should just go buy a new straightener.
thats exactly what my conair straightener did. so i switched to a newer more expensive one:( but it works great. and i dont regret buying it. so go try a different brand or something.
  • youtube makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment