Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straightener?

i want a chi straightener, i have used one before, and i really LOVED it, but how long do they last? i know they are expensive, but i have money for it already, and it isnt wasting money either, because its my birthday money, but also, the one i used had a really cute design on it, so i was wondering if anybody knows of any website where you can get really cute designs, i already googled it. best answer gets 10 points and i may throw in an extra 5Chi hair straightener?
This is the official CHI website link.


CHI flat irons last years! You don't ever have to worry about them conking out on you =)


I've had my CHI for about 5 years now and I use it about 30 times per week, if not more.


52 weeks in a year x 5 years x 30 uses per week = 7,800 times


It's the best flat iron you'll ever get your hands on.


No, I'm not an obsessive straightener... I'm a hairdresser =)





EDIT: Even if you flat iron your hair every single day, you would have 21 years of use on your flat iron before you catch up to me ;-) Trust me, they last!Chi hair straightener?
I have a Chi straightener and i love it. it is well worth the price. but i do not know where to find them with the designs on them. it could have been a cover because i do know that they have straightener covers at Sally's beauty supply.
CHI straighteners work really good! i just got one this summer for graduateing with good marks, and it works really good! it mkes my hair straight fat. try ordering it from amazon thats where i got myne from, their cheaper, and work just the same!
I'm sure u can special order one with a cute design. Mine Has lasted for two yeas so far! U should check out different ways to use a Chi on youtube.com I learned how to curl and crimp with my Chi and they styles last all day=)
They only last about a year, maybe two if your very careful and lucky. Why spend so much money? My girlfriend got hers at Walmart 4 years ago and it still works just fine and does the job just as good.
folica.com





that is where i got mine








they last more than a year i have had mine for 3 years and it works as good as new

No comments:

Post a Comment