Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi Hair Straightener?

i just got my hair straightner in december from a salon i lost the recipt and the box just this morning it was working and when i just went to use it it wouldnt turn on.. i pressed the reset button and nothing happened im rly upset and dont no what to do... any ideas?Chi Hair Straightener?
go back to the place you bought it and just see what they say about you bringing it back,


it might not work thought because for one you dont have the reciept so you cant proove thats where you bought it and for two, december was a long time ago.Chi Hair Straightener?
I would purchase a new one. I doubt theyll take it back.It sounds to me like its been sitting in your closet for quite sometime.





I only straighten my hair twice a year.Having it fixed or replaced would cost you more money.
go to the hair salon and make sure all of it is plugged in correct like mabey the connection cord isn't put in straight!:)
return it

No comments:

Post a Comment