Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straighteners?

do all the chi hair straighteners work the same or is there one that works the best?








I want to buy one and i was pondering the question aboveChi hair straighteners?
I've heard that CHI work great but can break easily like if drop it by mistake once and that most only last for a year I would research on www.folica.com they have great flat irons and have customers reviews that you can look at All the irons also have ratings on that web site thats where I got my SOLIA flat iron.Chi hair straighteners?
I have one and I Love it!!!!! Get one who cares what kind.
i was thinking of getting a chi but then i met a hair stylist from italy he works w/ chi's and doesnt like them they fry peoples hair. he recommended the corioliss[i think thats spelled right, google it] i love mine my hair has NEVER BEEN this healthy. i LOVE it!! i bought mine for $100 its awesome.
They probably all are the same.
always go ceramic always

No comments:

Post a Comment