Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I buy a CHI Hair straightener?

Not online or at hair salons...


Thanks :)Where can I buy a CHI Hair straightener?
I got my one in Costco ( do they have costco over there?), for cheaper than usual.


Yes, they have straighteners in Target.





if you decide to change your mind and go online, folica.com is very reliable, and cheap. just don't get it off of Ebay. people sell fake straighteners on there all the time.





-pretty striped kittyWhere can I buy a CHI Hair straightener?
Salons. I don't know about costco lol :P Good luck Destineee :)

Report Abuse



I googled it and all I see are online offers.


Sorry.





I don't know if you guys have a Sally Hansen Beauty Supply store, but I got a GVP straightener there that, compared to the CHI works just as good and is a lot cheaper.
look around. they had one at some drugstores around me, if you have an ulta check there.
They have them at target
folica.com is where i got mine. . really good price and great quality!

No comments:

Post a Comment