Monday, January 30, 2012

Conair Hair Straightener / Flat Iron any good?

Has anyone used the Conair


PROFESSIONAL PLATINUM CERAMIC FLAT IRON? The price is around $60 and it has solid ceramic plate.





http://www.cayneshousewares.com/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?which=350581





Thank you!!!Conair Hair Straightener / Flat Iron any good?
I have it its great!!





I only paid 45 though?!?Conair Hair Straightener / Flat Iron any good?
It's crap.


Use Cricket or Sedu flat iron. Awesome products.
na I tried it all and wrecked my hair, just live with it!
I have researched various consumer reports online and the best reveiws are for the Sedu straightener. All others are a waste of time, apparently. Better to spend more and get what you want. Google it and you will find lots of great reviews and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment