Monday, January 30, 2012

Are conair hair straighteners good?

they're fine if you don't have really curly hair. I use a Conair straightener because I have naturally straight hair and just need to smooth it out after blow drying. If you have really curly hair, I'd suggest a Chi straightener, which are more expensive but will get the job done quicker with less damage to the hair. (Using a less effective straightener will cause you to have to go over each section of hair too much, causing damage.)Are conair hair straighteners good?
I've heard of some that work on wavy hair. but take longer for curly hair. i should know! because i own (well its my moms!) but its the conair Infiniti and my hair is curly and is about chin length. before i cut my hair (it would've been medium length) it took me about 2 hours to straighten it but it would get it so that the ends look like some of the famous peoples when they're straight hair is curled at the ends so it was maybe curled about two inches up they're hair. so my hair would be straight then wavy and then it would lightly curl at the ends, but ever since awhile ago i lost one of the plates on it because it slides off for travelling. so i havent tried it lately so im not sure i can give u an updated answer from my hair! but some of the newer models of conair should work much better because they would have been hotter,. hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment