Thursday, January 26, 2012

What's wrong with my CHI hair straightener?

I plugged my Chi (it's one of the mini travel size ones) in this morning and the light wouldn't turn on. So I picked it up and then the light went on, and continued to flicker. When I hold it in a certain position and move the swively cord thing around the light stays on, but I can't stand there and wait for it to heat up, and as soon as I put it back down, the light goes off and it stops heating.





I've only had it for about 7 months.





Is this fixable or is it done?


Is there a warantee, if so who could I call?What's wrong with my CHI hair straightener?
That sounds like the wires are disconnecting inside. I'd go back to the place you got them from, there should be a warranty inside the packaging if you still have it or the receipt if you have neither you may have to pay for some more, or for them to be fixed which could be pricey. hope it helped! xxWhat's wrong with my CHI hair straightener?
There could be a short in the wires.


Try plugging it in somewhere else in the house.


If that doesn't work, go back to the place you got your Chi, and tell them about this.


Do you wrap the cord around it when you're done? Because that causes shorts in the wires.


(: Good luck!
You can send it back to them--that's the great thing about Chi! Anyway, it sounds like you have short. Do you wrap the cord when you're not using it? That'll break the wires. I've done it about 3 times. Can't seem to learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment