Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straighteners?

my hair is really thick,curly,and frizzy


and i was thinking about a chi straightener


what size would i need to get or if you could recommend me to another straightener that would fit with my hairChi hair straighteners?
Honestly i've owned a chi for two years and its not worth the money at all! it is great at first but after a little while it stop heating as well and it snags the hair and it breaks or stops working. I would suggest the Sedu. Thats what im getting. ALl of the reviews i have red at Folica.com convinced me to get it over the Chi.


But if you do decide its for you i would get the one inch cause it will get close to your roots.


Goood Luck:)Chi hair straighteners?
i have a chi strantiner,


my haie is very curly and sometimes fizzy( i pretty sure ur hair is thicker than mine, lol)


but it works awesome-ly!!!!! it makes my hair shinny and smooth and takes like 15mins for me to do in all!


I LOVE IT! i use the global beaty virson of the chi strantiner and its a 1 inch with, that is a great one to get because if its too thick it gets hard to straightin ur hair,





i hope i help, peace!!
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment