Thursday, January 26, 2012

Chi hair straighteners? Hair straighteners in general?

Im thinking of getting a new straightener and was thinking this one:

http://www.amazon.com/CHI-Love-Collectio/a>

I really want a chi one cuz my hair is very difficult

Does anyone have this one, is it good and does it have different heat settings?

Do you have any other Chi brand ones that i can buy online and they ship to Canada, and aren't too expensive, any other brands.

I use this everyday so dont say go to wal mart

Thanks in advanceChi hair straighteners? Hair straighteners in general?
i havent used a chi, but my friends sister owns like 6. she paid over $100 for it, and i paid $40 for my jilbere de paris, and it works better than the chi. Even she said so and she's been using chi for ever! i really recommend Jilbere de Paris, the go up to 450 degrees farenheit and all you have to do it run it over your hair and its straight! I also have veryyyyyyyyyy difficult hair. It is SOOOO abnormally thick and tangles easily. Hairdressers hate me[: and its so long too! crazy! But anyways, this straightener does wonders for me. I usually have to have 2 elastics to keep my hair in a pony, but the straighter keeps it from getting tangled and all thick and poofy, so I can leave it down or use 1 elastic! it is truly amazing. And it makes my ahir all shiny!!!![: completely awesome. So, i must say, after 4 years with my jilbere (SEE how long it lasts?! and its still running like the first day I got it!), i must say go with her. Absoltely amazing!!!!! They sell them on amazon/ebay sally hansen (the store) but not on the website. They run about 30 dollars (black), or if you want the PINK! one (all proceeds to go breast cancer) its $40 (my dad wouldnt let me get it!*tear*)



good luck! But, if you go with CHI, get a warranty. Just saying[: and dont forget a heat protection!! (Beyond the zone in an orange bottle smells SO amazing and is like $5 and works wonders!)

No comments:

Post a Comment