Thursday, January 26, 2012

CHI hair straightener?

I have a few questions about the CHI...





I am a guy so I have about 3-4 inch hair, and curly, frizzy hair. Will the CHI be good for this? Also, is there a certain kind I should get for my hair type or something? And where would be a good place to get one, I live in Vancouver, Canada, so we don't have a lot of those American stores...CHI hair straightener?
go for it... paul mitchell also makes a very nice one - either way, expect to pay about 120.00. ifyou are unsure if this is the right thing for you, go to a salon and have them straight iron your hair. you will see how they do it and how it comes out for you.CHI hair straightener?
Any straightener would be good. I had longer hair like that and I used an off brand ceramic straightener for months. Don't spend $100 on a CHI.

No comments:

Post a Comment