Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are ';CHI'; hair straighteners any good?

I've seen them on youtube lol (I'm a youtuber) and I guess they're goodbut kinda pricey if your on a budget. I've been meaning to get one and I just found out they have some at Costco for 60.



So here's my questions: can anyone tell me anything about them? Recommendations? Is $60 a good price?



Thanks ;)Are ';CHI'; hair straighteners any good?
Chis are AMAZING!



Totally worth the cost.

I have one and I love it.

My hair is straight all day.

And other straightners tended to pull my hair but chis are so smooth.

I lovee it (:Are ';CHI'; hair straighteners any good?
Ok here is my opinion...like you I am also a you-tuber and I saw all of the reviews of the Chi Flat Iron and I just had to get one. I finally tried it and my honest opinion is the Chi is very over rated, I have a gold n hot who did just a good job if not better on my hair than the Chi. Maybe the Chi I used wasn't the right one because it was one of the limited editions that was hot pink. Again this is just my honest opinion, you might try it and like it but I personally do not get the hype over it. Hope this helps.
60 dollars is a really good price for CHI. they are very good straightners i have one and i love it. many professional hairstylest use them as well. My hair dresser uses one. You should deffinitly get it!!!!!!
they're pretty good if you have thin hair, but if you have thick or curly hair i would recommend the Wet2straight straightener
oh my god! They have some at costco WOW im going to get one O_O





60 dollars is hella good. They are at least 150 in the salons!
yeah thats really good at ulta they cost $100 or more chi is very good quality i think
i have one but honestly it's not that great...
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment